Through Wall letterbox with plaster cover frame in anthracite (RAL 7016): B-03
- Material frame: powder-coated aluminium
- Box material: powder-coated, galvanised sheet steel
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Integrated withdrawal protection
- Dimensions single box: 110 x 300 x 385 mm (HxWxD)
- Front panel dimensions: 150 x 340 mm (HxW)
Scope of delivery:
- Delivery incl. 3 keys (per letterbox)
- Letterbox is delivered completely assembled (post removal from the rear)
- Features and equipment of the letterbox
The wall letterbox B-03 in anthracite offers you space and timeless elegance in your brickwork. The horizontal letterbox holds a volume of 12.7 litres. This wall mailbox is therefore suitable for a single-family house. Due to the plaster cover frame, 20 mm wide on each side, the front is perfectly flush with your house wall. The frame has a thickness of 2 mm.
An advantage of a wall mailbox is the space-saving installation in a stone or concrete wall on your property. After installation, the box has completely disappeared into the wall. Only the letterbox front and the removal door are visible. This type of installation promotes the long service life of the wall letterbox. As the box has a straight shape, it is easier to install than another letterbox with a through wall.
Since the removal is on the back of the mailbox, you can remove your mail behind your property boundary.
The equipment includes a rubber lip under the flap. This dampens the closing of the flap when the mail is thrown in. You and your neighbours are hardly disturbed by rattling noises. Furthermore, a removal protection is integrated in the wall mailbox. Your mail is protected from curious hands. The removal door of the mailbox opens to the right. The door stop is on the right side and cannot be changed. A name tag is attached to the letterbox. You can order replacement name tags from us at a later date. We deliver the through wall Mailbox B-03 with 3 keys.
Letterbox DIN standard
Due to the fixed depth of 385 mm and the large opening, the wall mailbox conforms to the European letterbox standard DIN EN 13724. This means that large C4 envelopes can be inserted without any problems and that they do not protrude from the letterbox.
Colour selection for the B-03 through wall Letterbox
As standard we offer our B-03 in anthracite (RAL 7016). In addition, we can also have the model produced for you in any other RAL colour.
Our most used RAL colours are:
- Traffic white (RAL 9016), light grey (RAL 7035),
- Window grey (RAL 7040), ivory (RAL 1014),
- Clay brown (RAL 8003), nut brown (RAL 8011),
- Chocolate brown (RAL 8017), grey brown (RAL 8019),
- Anthracite (RAL 9017) and deep black (RAL 9005).
If you are interested in a stainless steel version of the B-03, we can recommend our B-04 with stainless steel front panel. The dimensions are the same. This wall mailbox can also be ordered in our shop with bell and nameplate.